Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Under Construction

There are some new contributors to this blog, which I hope will ensure that there is more than one(ish) blog posting each week! 

Although I started this cooking blog as an unemployed lady, I have now entered the ranks of the underemployed!  You can add me to the list of over-educated yuppies working part-time at the local bakery.  Me?  I'm working at the Austrian Bakery here in Chicago.  But the new contributors, well, both have jobs; one is overpaid and under-worked and the other is over-worked and underpaid.  Who could these people be? 

None other than... my sisters Heather (overpaid) and Erin (underpaid).  Hopefully they both have a little something to add to this blog.  Though our employment statuses vary, we are all very frugal, and this blog will continue to reflect that!

No comments:

Post a Comment